LIC's Anmol Jeevan - II (822) Plan Premium and Maturity Calculator
LIC's Anmol Jeevan - II (822) Plan Premium and Maturity Calculator - LIC's Anmol Jeevan 2 plan 822 policy is one of the most economic life insurance plan to cover life and protect full family. LIC's Anmol Jeevan II policy is a protection plan which provides financial protection to the insured’s family in case of unfortunate death.
a could not be displayed.
The Premium amount of LIC's Anmol Jeevan 2 policy is about 2 to 3 rupees for every 1,000 rupees of total sum assured by policy holders. LIC's Anmol Jeevan II plan is a regular premium paying conventional without profit pure protection plan.
- Minimum age: 18 years(completed)
- Maximum age: 55 years(nearest birthday)
- Minimum Policy term: 5 years
- Maximum Policy term: 25 years
- Minimum Sum Assured: Rs.6,00,000
- Maximum Sum Assured: Rs.24,00,000
Maximum Age: 65 years(nearest birthday)
Paying Mode: Half-Yearly and Yearly
Benefits Of LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy:
Death Benefit: In case of any unfortunate death of the Life Assured during the policy term Sum Assured shall be payable.
Maturity Benefit: On survival up to the end of policy term, No benefits shall be payable.
Additional Information of LIC Anmol Jeevan-II Policy
- In LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 policy, Loan Facility is not available
- No paid up value is provided Under this LIC Anmol Jeevan 2 plan
- No riders are available Under this LIC Anmol Jeevan II policy
- Under this Anmol Jeevan 2 policy surrender benefits are not provided.
- Policy Revival: If the premium is not paid by you within the grace period then the policy will lapse. If you are interested to continue this policy then you can revive your policy on or before 2 years from date of first
- Unpaid premium.
- Suicide clause: If the policy holder commits suicide for any of the reasons within 12 months of date of commencement of risk or from date of revival, then 80% of premium for what he had paid will be returned to his assignee or nominee.
- Payment of claims: No claims concession will be applicable to this policy.
LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy Buying Procedure
- Application form/Proposal form along with photo
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Medical reports(if required)
- Claim Procedure for LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy
- NEFT form
- Discharge form
- Cancel check or Bank Pass book xerox
- Policy bond
- Death certificate